In order for your dog to have the most enjoyable stay possible we have put together a checklist that you can use to prepare yourself before you arrive.
- Collar - A simple, flat collar without attachments or elaborate decoration is ideal.
- Identity tag - The most suitable type of tag is a straightforward durable metal disk with clear, legible markings.
- Comforter - Your dog will settle more quickly if it has a familiar toy, comforter or pacifier to give reassurance and help it feel at home.
- Diet - Feeding instructions and special dietary requirements should be given to the kennel staff, preferably in writing.
- Contact name - It is helpful for the boarding kennel to have the name and telephone number of someone who can be contacted in your absence possibly a friend or member of your family.
- Vet - The name and telephone number of your vet is necessary in case of illness or an emergency.
- Medical - Details of any medical conditions should be carefully explained, and instructions regarding any medication should be given to kennel staff, preferably in writing.
- Vaccinations - Take along current vaccination certificates, It is compulsory for your pet to have their annual booster and Kennel Cough vaccination.
- Dates - The kennel staff will need confirmation of boarding dates, along with date and time of expected collection.
- Pet name - If your dog has a particular pet name that it knows and responds to, please let us know.
If you have any questions no matter how small please do not hesitate to contact us so as we can help you prepare for your pets stay.